Tuesday, January 17, 2006

GOOD, BETTER, AND BEST MORNING.......

A tragic tale uwinds here my friends. My morning was awesome today......as soon as i entered the office today, i was pestered with questions - right from the ever-alert and always-yawning security guard to the ever-'concerned' and always-smirking PMs......everyone wanted to know what happened to my eyes...... Sulkingly, though i had to speak the truth......
This is what i said to all of them.......

"I was walking along my lane today
when i winked at a girl so cute
Well, i didnt know she had a brother
so big and so very brute.....

He gave me a gift - a mighty punch
and taught me a new lesson altogehter
now, before i wink at any girl- i ask,
"Lady, do you have a big brother??."

So my eyes are red and my heart has fled
to a land of sorrow and mourning
but i can't stop from wishing you all
a Bright and lovely - BEST MORNING.."

6 comments:

  1. hey.. good to see u back in action here..

    but have I read this poem before??? I think you had written this poem some time back when we were in L10... or is this another incident that happened?? you winked at a gal again???

    sudhar ja...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i havent written this earlier.....but i had told this 'incident' to u when i had sore eyes at the time when i was in L10.........this time it actually happened,
    i winked, he saw, i got beaten '->

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow man.. didnt know u had poetic inclinations :D

    pretty good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seriously winked and you seriously got punched. My God who will get married to that girl?

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey this one is real cuteee....wonderful!!! ;)
    But did u evr actually wink at a gal n got punched!!! m curious...hehehe...

    ReplyDelete