Sunday, November 27, 2005


About……….

About the birds of the air,
and the fish in the seas,
About the color of her hair
and the smile that I see!

About my days in the sun
and the days that I wept
About the one and only one
And my heart that she’s kept!

About the stars in the sky,
and the twinkle in her eye
About the times, she asked why
and the times I had to lie!

About the dreams in my eye
and the longings of my heart
About the feeling that makes me cry
and how it tears my heart apart!

About what if she says a no
and what if it is a yes
About her love that I don’t know
and what if I make a mess?

I think of all these things
and I wait in joyful glee
just to know her feelings,
and what she thinks about me!


- David Antony
This is the answer that came to my mind when someone asked me in the morning, "What are you thinking about?"

6 comments:

  1. I would like to know who this person is. I mean the person who asked you the question

    ReplyDelete
  2. abe pappu......swaydhaa asked me tht question.......IP ke thru in L10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. didnt know u were a poet too! gr8

    -tabs

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thoutgh ur blog was dead ..but there is much activity goin in here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no! it resurrected recently!!! n its alive now.........for a long time to come, its gonna be like tht i guess!!!!

    ReplyDelete