Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Happy Teacher's Day

To my Teachers,
for they taught me many things
and more than that
put the spark of curiosity in me...

To my Parents,
for they taught me what life is
and also made me what i am-
awakened the spirit of humanitiy...

To my Sisters,
for they taught me what patience is
and put up with all my tantrums, snobbiness -
awakened love and understanding in me...

To Her,
for she taught me what love is
and made me believe in myself -
taught me what "missing" someone means...

To my Friends,
for they taught me the meaning of friendship
and have been with me through everything -
taught me the spirit of "Friends Forever"-ness

David Antony,
05/09/2007

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see that other people are at least aware that there's a day to recognize teachers. Thanks for doing your part to put the word out. Cool blog!

    ReplyDelete